Bowling Rules & Regulations
As an aid to your enjoyment of the game and in the interest of other bowlers, you are kindly requested to observe the following
- WEAR appropriate footwear on the approaches.
- USE a ball of the correct weight (if unsure seek the attendant’s assistance)
- DO NOT Loft the Ball.
- WAIT until the first ball has returned before throwing a second ball.
- DO NOT stand on the approach while awaiting the ball to return.
- GIVE WAY to players on your immediate right
- DO NOT place your hand inside or near the return rack; failure to adhere to this rule may result in a serious accident for which Funland will accept No responsibility.
- SEEK the assistance of the attendants to retrieve stray pins from the gutter.
- DO NOT go beyond the Foul Line.
- DO NOT consume food or beverages on the approach.
- SMOKING is only allowed in designated area
- RETURN the ball to the ball rack
- CLEAR the bowling area of your own personal belongings.
- USE the Lockers provided for storing bowling equipment.
- DO NOT leave bowling balls/bags loose, use the lockers.
- DO NOT lean on equipment, use provided chairs.
- Bowling fees must be paid prior to leaving the Centre.
- ‘Credit’ will not be entertained.
Funland will not be held responsible for loss or damage to customer’s bowling balls or personal belongings